I held off as long as I could. Now that Clara is six months, I figured it was about time she started sampling solids. Well, I don't think she's consumed more than one spoonful of baby cereal in a 'mealtime' yet. She just doesn't love it. But she is still waking twice in the night to nurse, so she must be hungry!
How she feels about the texture and taste of....well, let's face it, rice cereal is basically paste.
And just for fun, a few pictures of James at the same age...starting rice cereal. He really went for it and loved it from the beginning. But at the time he was also more accepting of baby formula, which Clara is not. I think it helped that he had been exposed to something other than mommy's milk prior to starting cereal. Just my theory.
Everybody that sees Clara says she looks JUST LIKE James. They DO look a LOT alike. But I think there a lot of differences, too. James had bluish eyes for a long time (they're hazel/brown now) and his cheeks weren't as full. But they have some similar expressions!
I wish I could get Nolan to eat more solids than he his...he's STILL waking twice at night to nurse. This momma is ready for a full night of sleep!!!!!!! ;) Hope you have better success than I do!
1 comment:
I wish I could get Nolan to eat more solids than he his...he's STILL waking twice at night to nurse. This momma is ready for a full night of sleep!!!!!!! ;) Hope you have better success than I do!
Post a Comment