Monday, April 11, 2011

Visiting Home

A few weeks ago we took our first road trip in a while to visit Mark's parents. One of his sisters and her two daughters were also home that weekend. I always love the big-family gatherings, but it's also a treat to spend time with just a few, too. You'll notice a common theme here; Clara is a cuddler. And not just because she can't move yet...well, maybe because she can't move yet. But I like to think that she's going to be laid back and snuggly.
Elena has always been so patient with my kiddos. You wouldn't believe how young she is, just so sweet.

Staci and I helped prepare dinner and Clara watched. :)
I got a glimpse into life with elementary kids...Mark LOVED helping our niece Sophia with her science project. I mean, LOVED it. Sidenote: James was determined to call Sophia "MISS-fia".
Cuddling with Grandma. An update on Lois; she has continued to recover from surgery and has completed half of her chemo treatments. She is so strong!! I admire her for her strength, determination, and faith that God has the entire situation in His hands. We were blessed to have her and Steve join us this past weekend for Clara's dedication, too!
Typical, James is a blur. He was really into making everybody into a 'sandwich' with pillows.
Not much to say here. Clara loves her daddy, and he adores her!

No comments: