Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Pink, Pink, Pink!


Our friend Amy (the tall blonde one :) is expecting a baby girl at the beginning of February! This sort of kicked off a series of showers I will probably be co-hosting in the next several months...and I just LOVE it! Because I have a boy this was definitely an outlet for all things pink!

"the" cupcake bites. same story as the ones I made in October. but these are pink!!
my first diaper cake; Andrea made one for James' baby shower a few years ago and we thought it was SO cute that we wanted one for Amy's shower, too!
these two little cuties were the gift bearers for Amy...they also claimed to have given her most of the gifts she opened and were just as excited about them as anybody there!
a few guests (Amy's mother-in-law on the right)
chatting online with our dear girlfriend who lives too far away to have made it to the shower...we love you, Susan!
Amy with the three co-hostesses (myself, Andrea, and Kelly)

5 comments:

Mrs. H in Costa Rica 2023 said...

Aww! So beautiful! I'm so excited for her!

Anonymous said...

it looks like a beautiful shower Emily. The little cake bites look absolutely scrumtious and the diaper cake turned out perfect! I'm impressed! Love-Mom H.

Rach said...

Everything and everyone looked beautiful!!!!!!!! I'm sure it was a wonderful day! :)

Anonymous said...

Love the new look of the blog! Very festive!
The shower WAS lovely, you girls did a wonderful job, and your food was just as delicious as it was beautiful!
Where did you get all that talent from anyway???
Love you! Mom

amybodde said...

Great pics Em!!! I loved the shower. You gals did such a nice job and I felt so honored. And I have been dreaming about the cupcake bites ever since. Love you!!

Amy (and Eleanore)