A few weekends ago we had a huge thunder, wind, and rain storm pass through town around dinner time. This tree, in my parents' front yard, was completely uprooted! In addition to losing a tree, they lost gobs of branches from other trees and even some siding and roofing! We spent a few hours helping them clean up the following Saturday morning.
Correction; Mark helped out. I kept feeling woozy in the heat and humidity and James did little odd "jobs" around the yard. He had a blast.
He was dying to know if this flower smelled good.
James observed Papa and Daddy using a chainsaw...he was a little nervous about the noise but enthralled nonetheless.
The neighbor's dog came over to greet us.
One of James' jobs was to pick up all of the little apples that had been shaken from the tree. I'm pretty sure he took a bite of each and every one before putting it in the bucket.
1 comment:
he's sooooo cute! I love that he got to do little jobs to help!
Post a Comment