I realized this past week that it has been a long, long time since I've committed an entire post to James! I decided it's because it has become so difficult to get a good photo of the squirmy little guy! But that's not a good reason to not try, right? So this past week, I attempted to catch a few moments here and there of what he has been up to.
A few other notable James updates: James has become so much more affectionate this past month. It has been so very sweet. He picks the most random moments to say, 'hug' and wraps his little arms around our necks. I'm so thankful. I really didn't think he'd ever sit still for hugs.
James has also been enjoying 'counting'. It goes like this: "un....too...un....too....un..." Eventually he'll learn to count higher than 'two'. If you build up to 'eight, nine....', he will excitedly shout, "TEN!" Funny little guy. This morning he saw some flowers in vases on our counter and said, "Fwower...un....too...un...too..." At least he understands one purpose of numbers. :)
I've found a local movie theater that shows G and PG movies for FREE during the summer. Tomorrow there's a Clifford movie at 10am and I'm considering giving it a whirl. I know he's reallllly young but if it's goes horribly I won't have spent any money at least!
James will turn 21 months on Saturday--we're thankful for our little buddy.
5 comments:
Cute pictures!! He's SO handsome!!
What a cutie! I love to read about what James is up to! :)
What a cutie! I really think he looks like his cousin Jason in some of these pictures! Thanks for the update--we miss him so much!
Love the post Em! He's adorable.
OHHHHHH---The Frey's miss James. He is growing up so quickly. He will be a perfect "big bro".
Post a Comment