We've been so busy! Last Wednesday our Danish relative, Vibe (pronounce Vee-beh), arrived and, while she's staying with my parents, we have been helping to 'host' her by showing her around the area. It's fun to see your own city from "tourist" perspective. I've gotten to experience a few things for the first time myself!
We had been to this farm petting zoo before, but James was much more into the cows this time around. He even made mooing sounds when he saw them!
We have a few more events planned with her, blueberry picking included! First, though, she's going to spend a few days with my grandparents.
2 comments:
Tyler and I love the Blue Room. We've been there a few times - it's our "special date" spot. So much fun!
Was that the petting zoo you were at? that´s my favorite place EVER...
And I truly love that J mooed when he saw the cows! So cool!
Post a Comment