On Sunday afternoon James had his first taste of baby rice cereal. You'll hear my mom in the background, as she and my brother Jeff were over. He had quite the audience. Since then I've fed him cereal every afternoon...and he LOVES it! I think there's hardly anything cuter than the bits of mush all over his tiny face. Next week I think we may try avocado or sweet potatoes.
4 comments:
Yay! I'm so glad he likes it!
Oh man! So cute!!! Did we see the actual first bite or just the first time he was eating it? Because if that was his first bite I'm WAY impressed!
And he's so happy! And I LOVE that he was trying to help his Daddy put the spoon in his mouth!!!!! So cute!!!
Oh my goodness he's getting so big, eating cereal and everything! I miss you all and watching baby James.
We miss him so much. I say by the way he reaches for the spoon, he will be able to feed himself in about a week. Aunt Shari
Post a Comment