Monday, October 20, 2008

James' First Roadtrip


this picture was actually taken on the way home--James was worn out!

This was also taken before we left (I still can't quite figure out how to get photos uploaded in the right order). While I was getting ready for our outing, Mark bathed and dressed James. He showed up looking more ready for Christmas than a fall roadtrip! I thought it was so cute...so we left the little cap on.

I had planned on carrying James, but when Mark tried the Baby Bjorn on, he decided he really wanted to carry him. James was sooo cozy and slept the whole time! :)

watching apples being washed

there were so many little kids crawling all over the pumpkins...it'll be fun when James can, too!

We ended up not entering the corn maze/pumpkin patch, but took a picture by the sign.

3 comments:

Mrs. H in Costa Rica 2023 said...

Awww so cute! I LOVE that Mark carried him all day! Some good daddy/son bonding time! Thanks for always posting pictures...it always brightens my day!

Marie said...

I'm glad James likes to wear his little green outfit! Yeah I thought that video was amazing too. I'd love it if my church did something like that. I was wondering what my cardboard testimony would be. It's hard to pinpoint one thing!

Anonymous said...

I went there about a month during the Festival and it was a great time! I'm glad you and your family had fun!!